Useful in the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of Ohio public sector collective bargaining agreements, Ohio Public Employee Reporter provides up-to-date access to relevant administrative caselaw, rules, and regulations. You'll also find summaries and analysis of administrative agency and court decisions. It uses a unique, copyrighted indexing system that allows you to quickly do cross-jurisdictional research into similar reporters for California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Features and benefits include:
- An authoritative source for parties involved in the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of public sector collective bargaining agreements
- One of eight reporters that cover public sector labor relations (California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania)
- A copyrighted indexing system speeds you to on-point cases internally and with similar reporters for seven other states
- Up-to-date access to relevant administrative caselaw, rules, and regulations
- Topics covering retaliation, social media, off-duty misconduct, discipline, layoffs, employee healthcare premium contributions, surveillance, and two-tiered benefit and pension plans
- The full text of all cases and applicable rules and regulations
- A highlights section that provides a quick review of the topics covered in the current issue
Important Customer Service Information: The Ohio Public Employee Reporter (OH-PER) was acquired by Thomson Reuters in 2011. Thomson Reuters does not provide print materials for OPER prior to 2011. A potential purchaser of print materials may purchase OPER materials from Thomson Reuters beginning in 2011 Current Reports binders. All OPER decisions prior to 2011 are available on Westlaw.