Commercial Agreements: A Lawyer’s Guide to Drafting and Negotiating is a treasury of models, solutions, and guidance for the transactional attorney. It treats virtually every type of business deal with adaptable, transaction-tested forms, extensive commentary, and alternative solutions.
Topics covered include:
- Financing: promissory notes, guarantees, loan agreements, and security agreements
- Employment arrangements
- Shareholder arrangements
- Partnerships and LLCs
- IP development
- Agency, finders, and consulting
- Settlement and release
- Letters of credit
- Opinion letters
- Essentials of negotiating
- Real estate construction contracts
- Author-prepared index providing easy access to particular clauses
Tables of statutes, regulations and rules, and a table of cases are also included for quick reference.