Civil RICO Report is a monthly newsletter packed with litigation strategies, discussion of recent trends, and summaries and analysis of current racketeering cases.
Features and benefits include:
- Reports on cases within the prior month or two, keeping you current.
- Help in better understanding this complex area of law with easy-to-follow summaries and explanations.
- A biannual “Court Watch” supplement highlighting splits on particular issues.
- Concise summaries to save research time.
- More in-depth information, including definitions and references to cases in different circuits or district courts.
- Highlights of successful and unsuccessful arguments by plaintiff and defense counsel, so you can adapt your strategies accordingly.
- Alerts to trends in this area of law, so you can anticipate what judges will find persuasive.