Courtroom Handbook on Missouri Evidence
prepares you for the unexpected with ready, reliable answers to evidentiary questions that arise during litigation. Organized according to the Federal Rules of Evidence, this practical, portable handbook was created as a companion to the comprehensive “Missouri Evidence” set. Designed for easy and immediate reference, this title:
- Features essential evidence information and statutes
- Summarizes issues affecting admissibility (where appropriate)
- Gives comparisons to federal practice for each section
- Begins each section with a statement of Missouri law
- Provides authority for each point wherever possible, with one civil and one criminal case example
Topics not covered by Federal Rules of Evidence are addressed in this book under new numbers.