Can we help?
Confidently handle the full range of legal issues that arise daily in the workplace with Employment Law and Practice. This one-volume comprehensive resource is tailored to Minnesota employment law and addresses those areas of law where Minnesota and federal law intersect. It covers:
• Applicant screening, employee investigations, and drug and alcohol testing
• Personnel records data
• Occupational safety and health
• Employer liability to third parties
• Principles of antidiscrimination law
• Ending the employment relationship
• Settlements and their tax consequences
• Employee Retirement Income Security Act
This volume also contains an extensive index, which makes topics easily accessible to attorneys and non-attorneys alike. This is particularly important, given the ever-increasing laws, which regulate the employment relationship. Employers and employees need to be aware of their respective rights and obligations under these laws.