Florida Civil Practice provides a complete explanation of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure and is a must-have reference for practitioners. The text includes:
- A civil procedure section that discusses topics such as jurisdiction, venue, causes of action, pleadings, defaults, and discovery.
- A civil trials section that covers trials from pretrial procedure and jury selection through closing arguments.
- A civil remedies section that deals with damages, injunctions, declaratory relief, and extraordinary remedies.
This publication also:
- Contains several hundred cases decided in the last year
- Provides tables of statutes, rules, and cases