Texas Criminal and Motor Vehicle Code is a compact reference that contains the Texas Code sections and rules for criminal procedures and for motor vehicle law practice, including:
- The entire Texas Penal Code.
- The entire Code of Criminal Procedure.
- The entire Rules of Evidence.
- Selected provisions of the Texas statutes.
- Selected codes that relate to motor vehicles, including provisions from the transportation, occupations, business and commerce, and family codes, plus statutes pertaining to railroad right of way and rules of the road.
- Disposition and derivation tables, which provide a means of tracing repealed subject matter and locating new code sections.
- Tables that indicate provisions affected by recent legislative sessions and law notes from the last two legislative sessions.