Texas Criminal and Motor Vehicle Code, 2022 ed. is a compact reference that contains the Texas Code sections and rules for criminal procedures and for motor vehicle law practice, including:
- The entire Texas Penal Code.
- The entire Code of Criminal Procedure.
- The entire Rules of Evidence.
- Selected provisions of the Texas statutes.
- Selected codes that relate to motor vehicles, including provisions from the transportation, occupations, business and commerce, and family codes, plus statutes pertaining to railroad right-of-way and rules of the road.
- Disposition and derivation tables, which provide a means of tracing repealed subject matter and locating new code sections.
- Tables that indicate provisions affected by recent legislative sessions.