Can we help?
Mental Hygiene Title 14C is a component of New York Codes, Rules, and Regulations (NYCRR) and contains the complete, official text of volume 14C (Code 4055), covering mental hygiene. Contents include:
• Commission On Quality Care for the Mentally Disabled and Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services topics – approval, credentials, requirements, funding, and public access records
• Historical notes and effective dates
• Updated case notes explaining how courts and administrative agencies have ruled on gray areas of the law
• Caselaw citations tested to include later history
• Official and parallel citations
• Relevant decisions from New York and federal cases from the past 10 years