This set may contain expired volumes that are no longer available. Click "Choose Volumes" for details.
This set is a state case law reporter series in West's® National Reporter System. This product covers opinions and decisions issued by Arkansas state courts. Cases published in this product series are enhanced with headnotes, Key Numbers, and synopses prepared by West's internal staff of highly trained attorney-editors.
- Key Number System organizes the law and helps you identify additional on-point cases fast
- West-prepared headnotes describe each holding of a judicial opinion, incorporating key facts and reasoning
- Synopses summarize the procedure and most significant holdings of a judicial opinion
- "West codenotes" indicate an opinion held a statute or federal regulation unconstitutional, preempted, or invalid
- "In This Issue" lists concise, one-sentence summaries of each judicial opinion included in advance sheets
- "Judicial Highlights" provide one-paragraph summaries of recent cases of interest from around the nation
- "Key Number Digest" section catalogs headnotes and Key Numbers for all judicial opinions included in that volume