Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure covers everything from pretrial procedure to proceedings in appellate courts. It contains the full text of the Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure, as amended by the Legislature, as well as the Louisiana Code of Evidence and other related statutes and rules.
This compact volume includes:
- Checklists for Summary Judgment under La. C.C.P. Arts. 966-967, Succession Procedure, Regular Partition Actions, Partition by Licitation, and Interdiction Proceedings.
- Checklists for Divorce — Forms 1, 2, and G of the Family Court of the Nineteenth Judicial District Court.
- Relevant Article summaries for Civil Justice Reform Act, Tutorship Proceedings, Security Requirements, and Judicial Sale after Judgment.
- A Table of Time Delays for Civil Procedure and statutory appendix.
- A numerical analysis of and an index to the Code of Civil Procedure.