Can we help?
Director and Officer Liability: Indemnification and Insurance provides strategies for limiting corporate management liability and demonstrates how to react to each challenge using court-proven methods and techniques. This title discusses:
• The value of indemnification
• Directors' and officers' insurance
• Funding alternatives to insurance
• Trends in federal regulation and state law, including the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Crime Control Act on federal depository institutions and holding companies, and the Penny Stock Reform Act of 1990
• The special needs of nonprofit corporations