Can we help?
In addition to expert analysis of and commentary on Kentucky DUI laws, Kentucky Driving Under the Influence Law provides a guide to all aspects of a DUI case, from the investigative stop to charging of the offense, trial, and sentencing. The authors provide authoritative discussion of important state court decisions and, for issues not yet addressed in Kentucky, of pertinent cases and laws from other jurisdictions. For research convenience, the book also contains:
• The text of relevant state statutes and regulations
• Kentucky Rules of Evidence
• Kentucky Rules of Criminal Procedure
• Chapter 189A, “Driving Under the Influence”
• Licensing, motor vehicle registration, and traffic regulations
• Updated AOC forms