Protect yourself from errors and miscues with Trial Handbook for New York Lawyers.
This publication provides step-by-step guidance for virtually any trial situation, from preliminary client interviews through judgment. Personal injury issues and all types of evidence matters are also included, as well as citations to more than 3,400 cases and 350 statutory provisions of substantive and procedural law. You'll find such features as:
- Fast, easily located answers to questions on civil litigation, procedure, and evidence
- Current and comprehensive research on trial issues
- Expanded coverage of personal injury issues
- Comprehensive insights on litigation strategies
- An expanded section on damages
- Up-to-date guidance on jury selection, including rules on conducting voir dire