Federal Rules of Evidence 3d sets out each rule with expert analysis and practice commentary by Georgetown law professor and trial lawyer Paul Rothstein, an acknowledged expert on the rules and their practical application in litigation and trial.
This work reports and analyzes not only recent amendments and proposed amendments, but also a plethora of new cases and important developments. Includes:
- A side-by-side comparison of each rule with its prior version and additional revisions throughout, making it even easier to spot changes made by the restyling of the Rules in 2011
- Practice Comments broken down into clear, convenient, understandable headings and subheadings, making it easier to find solutions to your particular issue
- Essential facts and holdings of important cases that pinpoint the case's relevance to your issue
- Diversity of authority where there is more than one view, so you can find a view that favors your client and be prepared for your opponent's view
- Annual updates covering the latest cases and revisions to the rules
- One volume to slip easily into your briefcase