This product covers opinions and decisions issued by the state courts of Alaska. Part of Wests® National Reporter System, cases published in this product are enhanced with headnotes, Key Numbers, and synopses prepared by Wests internal staff of highly trained attorney editors. This set includes the cases published in the Pacific Reporter, 2d from Alaska, and omits cases from the other states covered by the regional reporter. It retains the pagination and citation style of the regional reporter.
- Wests Key Number System organizes the law and helps you identify additional on-point cases fast
- West-prepared headnotes describe each holding of a judicial opinion, incorporating key facts and reasoning
- West synopses summarize the procedure and most significant holdings of a judicial opinion
- ""West codenotes"" indicate an opinion held a statute or federal regulation unconstitutional, preempted, or invalid
- ""In This Issue"" lists concise, one-sentence summaries of each judicial opinion included in advance sheets
- ""Judicial Highlights"" provide one-paragraph summaries of recent cases of interest from around the nation
- ""Key Number Digest"" section catalogs headnotes and Key Numbers for all judicial opinions included in that volume