Can we help?
American Law Reports provide articles that organize and evaluate cases rather than simply provide you the text of the case. Every article is a complete research brief summarizing all caselaw relevant to a specific legal point, and each analyzes distinctions among cases to give an objective analysis of both sides of an issue.
This set provides the most complete method for locating cases and understanding each point of law. Go right to local authority, as cited cases are listed by jurisdiction. Research references and sources guide you to material found in Am Jur, Am Jur Legal Forms, Am Jur Pleading and Practice Forms, and other Thomson Reuters Westaw publications. Features include:
• Cross-references to the West Key Number System, jurisdictions
• A table of cited statutes and cases
• A collection of annotations that exhaustively evaluate every case on that point of law
• The Latest Case Service Hotline, which allows you to learn about recent cases affecting any article
• Discussion of which cases are controlling or on point and why