The Bankruptcy Court Decisions reporter, which includes a subscription to the newsletter Bankruptcy Court Decisions News & Comment, sorts through the latest bankruptcy caselaw and provides the full text of court rulings most significant to commercial bankruptcy practitioners. It also includes concise case summaries, background information, and analysis, so you know the legal reasoning behind each case. For each issue, experienced editors select the must-know cases from the bankruptcy courts, district courts, bankruptcy appellate panels, circuit courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court, saving you hours of time.
Features and benefits of this title include:
- Reports on the most recent commercial bankruptcy litigation to keep you current
- Insight into key cases, so you understand how judges reached their decisions
- Alerts to trends in this area of law, so you can anticipate what judges will find persuasive
- Concise summaries to save research time
- A table of cases and an index that helps you locate cases by code section or by rule
- A subscription to a companion newsletter, Bankruptcy Court Decisions Weekly News & Comment