New York PERB Reports is useful in the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of New York public sector collective bargaining agreements and private sector matters previously heard by the State Employment Relations Board (SERB). This reporter provides up-to-date access to relevant administrative caselaw, rules, and regulations. It includes summaries and analysis of administrative agency and court decisions. Recognized as the official reporter by the Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) of the State of New York, it uses a unique, copyrighted indexing system that allows you to quickly do cross-jurisdictional research into similar reporters for California, Illinois, Florida, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Features and benefits:
- An authoritative source for parties involved in the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of public sector collective bargaining agreements
- Published under contract with New York State
- A copyrighted indexing system that speeds you to on-point cases internally and with similar reporters for seven other states
- Recognition as the official reporter on this topic by the Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) of the State of New York
- Up-to-date access to relevant administrative caselaw, rules, and regulations
- Coverage of topics such as retaliation, social media, off-duty misconduct, discipline, layoffs, employee healthcare premium contributions, and two-tiered benefit and pension plans
Important Customer Service Information: The New York PERB Reports (NY PERB) was acquired by Thomson Reuters in 2011. Thomson Reuters does not provide print materials for NY PERB prior to 2011. A potential purchaser of print materials may purchase NY PERB Reports materials from Thomson Reuters beginning in 2011 Current Reports binders. All NY PERB decisions prior to 2011 are available on Westlaw.