Missouri Court Rules – Circuit and Circuit KeyRules (Vols. III-IIIA) provides the rules of court and civil practice guides needed to practice before the circuit courts of Missouri.
Missouri Court Rules - Circuit (Vol. III) provides local rules of court, including:
Missouri Court Rules - Circuit KeyRules
- The book includes Supreme Court Operating Rule 6, the rules for all 45 Judicial Circuit Courts in Missouri, and the Judicial Department Directory.
- And more
(Vol. IIIA) identifies, organizes, and provides, in outline format, the court rules, statutes, caselaw, and secondary sources needed to draft, file, and serve common civil court filings in the circuit courts of Missouri. Each KeyRules
outline corresponds to a specific pleading, motion, or discovery request, providing the applicable procedural rules and integrating them into sections by rule type (e.g., timing, format, filing and service, etc.). The procedural rule content is further enhanced with on-point caselaw and industry-leading Thomson Reuters secondary sources. KeyRules
provides attorneys, paralegals, and other legal staff with the information needed to draft, file, and serve their court documents quickly and correctly. Key features include:
- Outlines for more than a dozen of the most commonly filed pleadings, motions, and discovery requests
- Clear, intuitive presentation of the applicable procedural rules by document type and rule type to easily locate procedural requirements throughout the drafting and filing process
- Enhancement of rule content with on-point caselaw and industry-leading Thomson Reuters secondary sources for clear understanding of procedural requirements
- Inclusion of corresponding court forms, filing checklists, and sample court documents to promote drafting and filing economies and reduce drafting and filing errors
- Regular updates of KeyRules content to account for changes in law