Can we help?
The Jury Charge in Texas Civil Litigation makes available updated explanations of all the Texas rules governing jury charge practice. This single source helps you understand key aspects of today's civil jury charge practice, avoid outdated principles and cases, and locate supporting caselaw from Texas courts. Topics are organized in a practice-oriented fashion designed to help you find answers systematically and efficiently, and cover:
• Contents and composition of the charge
• Definitions and instructions
• Size and number of questions
• Burden of proof and inferential rebuttals
• Complaints of the charge, and deliberations and receipt of verdict
• Omitted questions deemed found and omitted grounds waived