Can we help?
Miller & Starr California Real Estate Digest provides case notes and citations to California and United States Supreme Court cases relating to California real property law, as well as summaries of pertinent opinions of the California Attorney General. The California case notes are derived from California Reporter and California Official Reports.
This digest may be used either independently or in conjunction with the text volumes of Miller & Starr California Real Estate. Each digest topic refers to corresponding chapters and sections in the text where further discussion and analysis may be found. Other features of this publication include:
• Scope of Topic defines coverage of each topic
• Treated Elsewhere quickly guides user to related digest topics
• Includes statutory references
• Words, phrases and maxims appear in the appendix
• Provides research references including Key Numbers, Cal Jur, Witkin, California Civil Practice, Am Jur, and forms references