Can we help?
West's Colorado Digest contains all headnotes – classified by our attorney-editors according to the West Key Number System – for Colorado state and federal court decisions from 1846 to date. The topics are listed in alphabetical order, and the Key Numbers within those topics are listed in numerical order. Each topic begins with scope notes about subjects included as well as subjects excluded and covered by other topics. An outline of the topic includes a list of all Key Numbers in that topic.
Features of this publication include:
• Descriptive Word Index that indexes terms of art and legal terminology to unlock the door to relevant decisions
• Table of Cases with citations, subsequent case history, and Key Numbers classifying each point of law
• Words and Phrases volumes that alphabetically list words or phrases judicially defined in the indexed cases
• Library references to Corpus Juris Secundum and other Thomson Reuters Westlaw publications included throughout
• Translation tables that translate former Key Numbers to new Key Numbers, and new Key Numbers to former Key Numbers
• Pocket parts and supplementary pamphlets that will keep you informed of the most recent cases