Can we help?
Whether you're pursuing or defending against a merger or acquisition, Acquisitions and Mergers: Negotiated and Contested Transactions helps you improve your negotiating position. It includes cutting-edge techniques and expert guidance to help you:
• Advise boards of directors
• Master proxy contests, tender offers, and leveraged buyout transactions
• Analyze the impact of state and federal regulatory concerns on any deal
• Comply with the complex rules that govern tender offers
• Tender offer and proxy contest documents
• Shareholder rights, plans, and proposals
• Negotiated acquisition documents
• New York and Delaware merger agreements
• SEC forms and schedules This title also includes information on acquisition of initial interests, the role of the board of directors, negotiated acquisition transactions, leveraged buyouts, regulatory concerns, and acquisitions by foreign companies.