Can we help?
The volumes of text and volumes of checklists and forms in Advising Small Businesses/Advising Small Businesses: Forms Combo are cross-referenced for quick answers about frequently encountered arrangements, transactions, and issues of small businesses.
Forms and checklists include step-by-step instructions for completing forms in more than 45 different categories, plus suggestions for customizing forms with alternative and additional provisions. This title offers practical advice on a wide range of issues encountered during the life of any closely held business, and cross-references between text and appropriate forms. Timely information covers:
• Choosing the appropriate business entity
• Buying and selling a business
• Operating a closely held corporations
• Financial operations
• Insurance and franchising
• Antitrust laws and enforcement
• Intellectual property
• Trade secrets and confidentiality
• Employee relations
• Compensation and retirement plans
• Business terminations