This set takes a problem-solving approach to bankruptcy. It concentrates on pertinent commentary—concise, authoritative answers to questions you're likely to face. Features include an exhaustive collection of case summaries of decisions interpreting or applying the Bankruptcy Code and Rules provision in question, along with more than 800 forms, analysis of bankruptcy law and practice from a topical perspective, and the full text of the Bankruptcy Code. In addition, you'll get valuable practice aids, legislative history, and complete referencing.
- Official bankruptcy forms, as well as hundreds of time-saving practice forms
- Analysis of the Code and other relevant statutes, along with the rules, legislative history, and cases
- Notes on state aspects, including practice pointers, cautions, and other guides that help ensure thorough research
- Easy-to-use numbering system that simplifies research
- Digests of court decisions under each bankruptcy statute and rule
- Checklists, charts, and diagrams in addition to useful tables and indexes
- Table of cases and table of statutes