Herzog’s Bankruptcy Forms and Practice contains all the forms and commentary needed by the general commercial practitioner who periodically handles a bankruptcy matter, as well as by the specialist who deals with complicated bankruptcy proceedings.
Recognized as the classic forms work, this multi-volume set provides:
- The most complete collection of bankruptcy forms available
- Clear, practical advice from experts in bankruptcy practice
- Cross referencing and a streamlined organization that make it easy to find important material
- Alerts to important, new, and revised forms that reflect the Advisory Committee's revisions to the Bankruptcy Rules
- Analysis of the nature and impact of recent changes and developments in the rules and code