Can we help?
Herzog's Bankruptcy Forms and Practice contains all the forms and commentary needed by the general commercial practitioner who periodically handles a bankruptcy matter, as well as by the specialist who deals with complicated bankruptcy proceedings. Recognized as the classic forms work, this multivolume set provides:
• The most complete collection of bankruptcy forms available
• Clear, practical advice from experts in bankruptcy practice
• Cross-referencing and a streamlined organization that make it easy to find important material
• Alerts to important new and revised forms that reflect the Advisory Committee's revisions to the Bankruptcy Rules
• Analysis of the nature and impact of recent changes and developments in the rules and code