CFLR DissoMaster computes support calculations under the California Statewide Uniform Child Support Guideline and county rules. The software converts gross income to guideline net income, displays alternate settlements meeting user-specified goals, and opens multiple cases at once in a tabbed format.
DissoMaster generates child and spousal support reports that print in the form of a court order; all reports are formatted in PDF for increased functionality. A CPA firm reviews the set's calculations every year to ensure its accuracy and it is certified by the Judicial Council.
It also includes:
- Bonus reports that calculate support changes due to additional income types and time periods.
- Two-way bonus reports when both parties have additional monthly or annual wages.
- A user-friendly layout that clearly displays results and child/spousal support figures.
- A Dynamic Help feature that provides specific instructions for data input fields along with applicable statutory citations and caselaw.
- CFLR Executioner™ is included free with DissoMaster.
- Executioner is an arrearage calculation software that calculates interest applied to support, legal fees, and property division payments.