CFLR Propertizer is a property division software that easily divides community assets and debts.
- Calculates each item’s equity when you enter its fair market value and any encumbrances.
- Assigns each item to either or both parties in any proportion.
- Estimates after-tax results by entering marginal tax brackets on each item's tax basis.
- Allows you to insert items or delete them temporarily or permanently.
- Minimizes or eliminates the equalizing payment by manual or software-assisted redistribution to a party.
- Includes a Moore/Marsden worksheet, allowing you to easily work out the marital interest in separately acquired property.
- Considers short- and long-term capital gains and losses.
- Prints Judicial Council Forms FL-142, FL-160, and FL-161.
- Handles Epstein and Watts calculations.