Can we help?
Georgia Litigation Forms and Analysis contains numerous practical forms and references for each stage of civil procedure in the state courts. The forms are organized by chapter topic according to the chronological order in which proceedings occur. Each chapter includes extensive references to supporting authorities, including the Official Code of Georgia Annotated and reported decisions of the state courts. In addition, there are references to:
• Georgia Jurisprudence and Procedure
• American Jurisprudence 2d
• American Jurisprudence Pleading and Practice Forms
• American Law Reports 3d-5th
• American Law Reports Federal
• Other references