Can we help?
Louisiana Civil Appellate Procedure provides expert, step-by-step guidance on Louisiana Appellate Courts procedures and practices, as well as practice pointers, a table of cases, and sample forms. Sixteen informative chapters cover topics such as:
• Internal processing of a case on appeal
• Initiating review of a trial court decision
• Authority of trial and appellate court to act pending review
• Enforcement stay of trial court decision during review
• Record on review in civil cases
• Aspects of obtaining a review