Nonprofit Organizations: Law and Taxation
provides detailed coverage of the effect of tax acts on nonprofit entities. The author discusses:
• Accounting methods for reporting financial activities
• Use of tax-exempt bonds for financing
• Consequences of a private foundation's status
• Tax consequences of donors
• The concept of unrelated business taxable income for hospitals, colleges, museums, and other nonprofit organizations
In addition, you'll find all necessary forms for obtaining tax-exempt status, and tax return forms for annual reporting purposes for several different types of exempt organizations.