Can we help?
The Law of Transnational Business Transactions examines the key issues affecting international transactions, with specific focus on securities, tax, contracts, investments, jurisdictions, U.S. export controls and compliance, and antitrust issues. Detailed sections provide expert analysis of international capital markets and securities regulations, and coverage of such niche areas as:
• International franchising
• Transnational contracts
• Foreign natural resource investment
• Employee dismissals in Europe
• U.S. aspects of foreign transnational bankruptcies
Crucial antitrust and tax coverage includes:
• Jurisdictional problems in applying antitrust laws
• Antitrust enforcement in the E.U.
• Taxation of foreign investors
• Foreign tax provisions of the 1984 Tax Act
• Foreign Investment Real Property Tax Act
This title examines labor and employment law in the international context, and analyzes licensing, arbitration, agreements, business operations, relief mechanisms, and selected clauses. 90 days service included with the package.