Can we help?
Construction Arbitration Handbook discusses and defines arbitration, reviews modern arbitration statutes, examines agreements, and analyzes all the procedures necessary for successful construction arbitration. It includes:
• Text of the Arbitration Act
• Industry rules
• Suggestions on how to use alternative language to avoid problems
• Discussion of awards enforceability, attacking an award, judicial attitudes toward arbitration, and choosing an arbitrator
• Samples of typical contracts pertaining to construction arbitration
• Examination of petitions and applications of awards