Can we help?
A comprehensive treatment of the law of marital property and homestead exemption as practiced in Texas, Marital Property and Homesteads emphasizes problems of liability of marital property, separate/community property, interspousal and premarital agreements, and division on divorce.
The two-volume set provides complete coverage of:
• Personal injury
• Title to minerals in a marital estate
• Trust property
• Partnership and marital property
• Real estate
• Life and other insurance
• Disability and retirement
• Interspousal agreements
• Reimbursement rights
• Management of marital property
• Recovery under the death statute
• Types of homesteads, acquisition and abandonment of homesteads
• Transfer and mortgage of homestead
• Much more
The text is organized and written in a practice-oriented fashion to help you find answers systematically and efficiently. It includes a Table of Statutes, Table of Court Rules, Table of Cases, and Index.