Fifth Circuit Pattern Jury Instructions – Civil contains civil instructions for the Fifth Circuit and is intended for use with Federal Jury Practice and Instructions. The text:
Fifth Circuit Pattern Jury Instructions – Civil
- Simplifies and clearly states, in words of common usage and understanding, uniform jury instructions for civil cases
- Includes instructions that fully and accurately state the law without repetition, and that are organized in a sequential format, designed to facilitate rapid assembly and reproduction of a complete jury charge in a case
- Contains suggestions for improving juror understanding of instructions
- Is designed to promote uniformity of instructions
- Offers alternative instructions to fit the evidence of the case
is useful for both judges and counsel.