How to Set Up and Run a Law Office Efficiently is a thorough how-to manual, ideal for law students, attorneys, legal secretaries, paralegals, and support staff. The author, who has over 25 years of experience as a legal secretary and law office manager, shares her extensive knowledge, experience, and skills in offering tips on:
- Finding a law office location
- Forming a business
- Creating banking accounts
- Setting up various software programs
- Setting up office procedures
- Closing client files to minimize storage fees
The book's theme is organization and attention to detail. This is a must-have resource for anyone who works, or plans to become employed, in the legal industry.