Can we help?
The Changing Role of Law Firm Librarianship contains the thoughts of leading librarians on developing budgets, evaluating resources, and responding to the expanding role of the law firm library. It provides perspective on key strategies for understanding and responding to current trends in law firm librarianship. Topics include:
• Marketing responsibilities
• Coordinating with information technology departments
• The expanding presence of the library within the firm
• Structuring library budgets to respond to trends in the business of law
• Training needed to prepare the next generation of law firm librarians
The book offers tips on the evaluation of new resources, attorney training, contract management, and benchmarking usage of electronic products and technologies.