Civil Litigation Handbook
is a compact and up-to-date publication that answers questions that arise during pretrial and trial. It covers venue, injunctive relief, evidentiary questions, removal, discovery, and appeal, as well as:
• Sua sponte sanctions for frivolous defenses and claims
• Medical malpractice sanctions
• Supreme Court rejection of certain defenses
• Vicarious liability of a hospital
• Joint and several liability for parties who act in concert
You'll easily find answers using the table of contents because the book is organized by topics such as pre-filing matters, specific actions or relief, fault and damages, witnesses and other evidentiary matters, and appeals.