Connecticut Motions in Limine covers critical evidence motions that, if granted, can end a case early. The text covers issues such as excluding expert opinions, scientific tests, and improper discovery. It contains 10 comprehensive chapters of relevant cases, statutes, and sample motions.
This authoritative resource:
- Provides citations that can be used in a brief or in court to support essential evidence exclusion motions
- Gives citations for supporting briefs and includes separate sections with citations for opposition briefs
- Is organized by type of evidence, so it is easy to find authority for excluding various types of evidence
- Includes general citations and samples for any type of case, including personal injury
- Comes in a small, briefcase-size format, making it convenient to bring to trial
- Provides a one-stop source for making or opposing in limine motions