Can we help?
Criminal Law provides complete and authoritative analysis of Missouri criminal law in one easy-to-use volume. It includes relevant statutory text, in-depth analysis of the most significant issues of modern substantive criminal law, and cross-references to South Western Reporter cases and Vernon's Annotated Missouri Statutes. Organized to parallel provisions of the Missouri Criminal Code, the volume:
• Contains extensive discussion of the laws governing capital cases
• Examines pertinent constitutional issues
• Outlines the history of criminal legislation in Missouri
• Offers practical examples of instructions for the most commonly prosecuted offenses under the Criminal Code
• Discusses the Controlled Substances Act and the Missouri Criminal Sentencing Guidelines
Many examples are drawn from instructions actually given in criminal cases by the author.