Can we help?
Turn to Civil Procedure for a clear and comprehensive discussion of the Wisconsin Rules of Civil Procedure. Contents include:
• The complete text of each rule along with the author's commentary, which offers you practical guidance in applying the requirements and function of each section to specific cases and situations
• A comparison between Wisconsin and related federal rules
• Citations and discussion of Wisconsin and federal cases
• A timetable for the steps of a civil action
• Amendments with their effective date, Judicial Council notes, and historical and statutory notes
• Comparison with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure