Can we help?
Settlement of Estates in Connecticut blends sound and insightful analysis and commentary of experienced estate attorneys with current statutory and decisional authority. It covers every phase of the probate and estate management process from the time a death occurs through distribution of an estate's assets. Practice tips are included throughout the text and chronological, step-by-step organization makes it easy to apply to particular situations and cases. Topics include the components of a typical case, as well as:
• Long-arm jurisdictional statutes
• Administration de bonis non
• Foreign administration of the estate of a Connecticut domiciliary
• Joinder of parties in a lawsuit involving an estate accounting of an insolvent estate
• Provides citations to hundreds of cases and statutes
• Edits out archaic references and language to make information more easily and quickly accessible