Can we help?
Organized chronologically according to how questions arise in practice, Financing the Corporation describes strategies and procedures for setting up a corporation's capital structure. This volume helps you make practical decisions without wasting time and effort on extensive research. Coverage includes:
• Public sale of securities and distributions to stockholders
• Various state and model act rules
• Procedures for authorizing and issuing stock and drafting subscription agreements
• Registration requirements and exemptions under various securities laws
• Tax and accounting considerations
• Negotiation provisions for various classes of stock