Franchise and Distribution Law and Practice
contains detailed explanations of the FTC Rule, key franchise and distribution agreements, plus state registration and disclosure statutes. Prepared by one of the country's leading experts, W. Michael Garner, it provides in-depth coverage of:
• Contract, tort and real estate law
• Anti-trust and related trade regulation law
• Laws affecting termination of the business relationship
• The special effects of tax and bankruptcy laws on franchise relationships
• Litigation of franchise relationships
There is a special chapter devoted to termination and non-renewal of franchise disputes, as well as in-depth treatment of specialized industries. The volume includes forms for offering circulars, franchise and distribution agreements, litigation, trademark infringement, and real estate issues.