Barclays Official California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 8 (Industrial Relations), Division 1 (Department of Industrial Relations), Chapter 3.2 (California Occupational Safety and Health Regulations) provides California Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (Cal/OSHA), including the regulations of the Director of Industrial Relations (DIR) as issued in Chapters 3.2, 3.3 and 3.5 of Division 1 (Department of Industrial Relations), of Title 8 (Industrial Relations) in Barclays Official California Code of Regulations (CCR).
- Advance Notice of Inspections
- Citation, Notice, Special Order, Order to Take Special Action, Notice of NO Violations After Investigation: Procedures
- Multi-Employer Worksites
- Hazardous Substances Information and Training
- Employers' Obligation to Provide Information to Employees
- Permits – Excavations, Trenches, Construction and Demolition and the Underground Use of Diesel Engines in Work in Mines and Tunnels
- Asbestos Consultants and Site Surveillance Technicians
- Reporting Work-Connected Injuries
- Boiler and Tank Permit and Inspection Fee Schedule
- Amusement Rides
- Correctional Industries
- Civil and Criminal Enforcement Policy of the Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- Certification Requirements
Updates are provided as required by law.