Atlantic Reporter®, 3d is a regional caselaw reporter series in West's® National Reporter System. This product covers opinions and decisions from 1939 to date issued by the state courts of Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Cases published in this product series are enhanced with headnotes, Key Numbers, and synopses prepared by an internal staff of highly trained attorney editors.
- Prepared headnotes describe each holding of a judicial opinion, incorporating key facts and reasoning
- West Code notes indicate an opinion held a statute or federal regulation unconstitutional, preempted, or invalid
- Synopses summarize the procedure and most significant holdings of a judicial opinion
- West's Key Number System organizes the law and helps you identify additional on-point cases fast
- Key Number Digest section catalogs headnotes and Key Numbers for all judicial opinions included in that volume