Can we help?
Audit and Control Title 2 contains the complete, official text of volume 2 (Code 3820), covering audit and control, of the New York Codes, Rules, and Regulations (NYCRR). Coverage includes:
• Audit of revenues and accounts payable from state funds and funds under its control
• Municipal affairs
• Improvement districts and sewer, drainage, and water improvements
• Miscellaneous rules: bonds, abandoned property public authorities
• New York State and Local Employees' Retirement System
• New York State and Local Police and Fire Retirement System
• New York Environmental Protection and Spill Compensation Fund
• New York State and Social Security Agency
Enhancements include historical notes and effective dates, as well as available case notes explaining how courts and administrative agencies have ruled on gray areas of the law. Caselaw citations are updated to include later history, plus official and parallel citations. New York and federal cases from the past 10 years were reviewed to ensure that all relevant decisions were included.