Providing all necessary statutes, rules, and regulations, California Business Statutes Annotated is a complete resource for business and commercial law practice in California. This up-to-date title contains the entire text of the California Corporations Code and Commercial Code.
It also provides selected provisions of the:
- Business and Professions Code under Divisions 6, 7, and 8
- Civil Code under Divisions 3 and 4
Editorial notes, including California Code Comments, Uniform Commercial Code Comments, and Law Revision Commission Comments provide guidance in the construction and application of particular sections.
This volume also contains:
- Regulations from Title 10 of the California Code of Regulations
- The Delaware corporation and partnership laws governing corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- The federal Securities Acts
- Releases and precedential decisions of the Commissioner of Business Oversight
Editorial features include margin tabs, a table of sections affected by the legislature, underlining to indicate additions or changes in statutes, and asterisks to indicate deletions.